things that make you feel powerful
- matching lace underwear
- heels (and the clicking noise they make when you walk and you know you lookin hot)
- red lipstick
- perfect coal black eyeliner
- curled hair
- freshly done nails
- cute new clothes
This post is everything I believe in.
It’s like my schedule is packed for the upcoming month.
- I have 3 finals left to take for my summer classes (Wed&Thurs)
- Wed or Thurs, I need to return/sell my textbooks and schedule an appointment with an adviser for next week
- On Thurs, I’m shadowing over Shelley again before I’m kicked out of the nest to fend for myself on Fri at UICOM 8-5
- Also Thurs, possibly grabbing drinks with friends because Mickey is in town
- Fri night, Guardians of the Galaxy with Nicholai and whoever else wants to join us!
- Sat, going to The Writers Blok 1-4 and then meeting up with Vino to take pictures because he’s buying me food
- Need to schedule an appointment for my 60min Swedish massage because hell yeah (belated birthday gift from Glenn ♥)
- Sun, see if my mom will give me any money to buy clothes for work hahah
- Aug3-19: work, work, work at UICOM and Gordmans
- Aug19, my classes start again
- No class for me on Mondays, 3 classes on Tues, 1 on Wed, 4 on Thurs wtf
- My fall semester is looking to be leaving the house->school->work->school->home because I have work 12:30-5 and have classes before&after…
- Lastly, probably try not to turn into a zombie
- Also, wow imagine if I also had a relationship on top of this
After seeing how August goes, I might leave Gordmans in September to reclaim my weekends, lol. And if UICOM is temporary, I can always sadly, dreadfully work at the restaurant on weekends…but we shall see..